|STAYING IN LOVE OR BREAKING UP?|
|Things you do when you’re in love:|
- Feel giddy and faint when seeing the person you love
- Get tongue tied and not know what to say when seeing the person you love
- Buy presents for (or receive presents from) the person of your dreams
- Smile a lot
- Spend all day thinking about the person you love
Love is not easy. There can be obstacles in the way of love. Sometimes I used to argue with Anthony – and he would even argue with me in return!
Rumours can plague a relationship. Many students at Atlantis would whisper crazy things that I was really Anthony and would dress up as him – and then dress as myself – because Anthony and Anthonia were never seen together? That’s a horrible thing to say. Anthony and I would not normally be seen together because – um… because… well… because we wouldn’t, that’s why!
|You can tell sombody’s NOT happily in love when they are: |
- Having dates. Lots of them (I mean the fruit called dates. Too many will give you indigestion!).
- Walking round town dressed up in a lifesize gorilla suit. This is not a way to attract someone and show’s the person is not in love.
- Being irritable all the time. If someone’s mega grouchy then this may be because they are very angry at something – when someone’s happily in love, they are normally happy.
- Avoiding movies, books or anything to do with the subject of love. This is trying to escape from the whole love thing and shows they want none of it!
- Buying loads and loads of boxes of tissues. This is to wipe away the tears of unhappiness. Or then again, maybe the person has a bad cold and needs to wipe their nose?
Jet says love is a conspiracy by toaster manufacturers. You fall in love, get married and buy a toaster in your new house then divorce – and have to buy another toaster.
It’s true I guess that things can pop up unexpectedly when you’re in love (and toaster’s pop up) so there may be a connection after all…
Sadly, Anthony and I have broken up – for good! Boo hoo hoo (pass me the tissues!). I feel like I have literally been split down the middle by our break up. And now, Anthony has left Sunset Cove and may never return. What am I going to do? How can I ever get over our love which I thought would last forever? I will truly never ever love again… actually hang on, on second thoughts, Mr Dorsey is quite handsome from a certain perspective…