My Top Ten Haunting Tips
1. Make sure that you sit in the freezer for an hour before your haunting so that you can make the air nice and icy.
2. Yell and moan a lot, that gets people really worried.
3. One you’ve gotten someone’s attention, whisper their name over and over again, this really gives them the heeby geebies.
4. Tickle the back of your victims neck, this is great for sending a shiver down their spine.
5. Throw as many things as possible. If it doesn’t scare them at least it will annoy them!
6. Try to stay hidden until the very last minute, suspense is the key to a good haunting.
7. Creep up behind someone when they’re looking in their mirror – this is a guaranteed fright hit.
8. Bang a few doors and rattle some windows.
9. get the cat or dog on your side – your victim will be really scared if their friendly pet does a runner when you arrive.
10. Last but not least, leave a lasting impression on your victim by promising them that it’s their fault you’re haunting them and that you’ll keep coming back until they can find out the riddle to your untimely death.